Nelson is a highly motivated, outgoing individual that has a genuine passion for Landscape Architecture. His portfolio, built over 10 years in the field, demonstrates his ability to combine theory and practice.
These designs are recognized as creating a balance between economics, sustainability and community engagement. With a highly diversified experience to draw from coupled with, technical skills and attention to detail his outcomes are excellent designs that are artistic yet refined and realistic.
Projects of Interest
- Greater Curtin University Greater & Exchange Bentley, Perth, WA
- Esplanade Foreshore Stabilization & AmenityImprovements Belmont, Perth, WA
- Matagarup Pedestrian Bridge Swan River, Perth, WA
- Bachelor of Landscape Architecture – University of Western Australia
- Registered Landscape Architect – Australian Institute of Landscapes Architects
- Australian Institute of Landscape Architecture (AILA) WA – Future Leader Award 2019
- Nominee – National Board of Directors – 2022 AILA
- 6 Star Green Star – Communities Rating for Innovative Greater Curtin Master Plan 2020
- Exchange – Curtin University Innovation Precinct – 2022 AILA WA Landscape Architecture Award for Health and Education Landscape